Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Step Forward

Most of the time I really write something important to me; when I absolutely tear my heart out, rip it open, and lay in on a pedestal before the internet; I find that it goes completely unnoticed.  I don’t know what I expect, really.  Maybe people really don’t get it.  Maybe people expect me to quote some cutesy poetry with my photos.  While I do quote what I’m reading, usually, I don’t have a bank of cliche words to attach to cliche photographs, so I write about my life and what I am going through... things that I think are important.  

*shrug*

1 comment:

  1. We read your entries.
    Some of us DID buy Playboy for the articles.
    Well, for the articles too.
    It's a fascinating look inside the mind of an artist, warts, celebrations, and everything inbetween.

    ReplyDelete