Thursday, December 22, 2016

Breathe

This is how I feel right now.

I brewed my first beer today, an Irish-ish red-ish, with a lot of help.  It did not go as planned, but it didn't go horribly wrong, and I have a much firmer grasp on the process.  Christmas is three days away, so that's happening, or not happening.  So many things I want to say, but I can't, so... here's a rare photo of a model surfacing.

*cheers*


*edit

Turns out we didn't accidentally kill the originally intended yeast by introducing it to a kettle temperature of 150 degrees because my brewing mentor was distracted by someone wandering into the brewery and striking up a conversation and I didn't know the process well enough to know what was really going on, so, this is how I feel right now.

lAvaNyamaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment