Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Forward; Still

I have had a film project in my head for years, but haven't had the time, energy, or money to work on it, not to mention necessary equipment to complete it.  I have contacted a number of models who showed interest, but scheduling never worked out.  I have film friends who wanted to be a part of it, but they are no where to be found.  I recently bought Radiohead's A Moon Shaped Pool and the last track kicked off a serious desire to finally do something with this, but, alas, I have no means to record any of my old analogue tapes, which would definitely be a requirement.  Also, while I have run many a camera for films, and even DP'd a short film, I have zero editing experience.

I'll just keep going with 'one day'.

1 comment:

  1. Get the footage now. You can figure out the editing later. Ready? Fire! Aim! Has often worked for me.
    There’s a lot of power in beginning.

    ReplyDelete