Saturday, April 13, 2019

Zen Dust

A couple randoms: my wife in JT and with Katlyn at Trona. Lately I have been obviously lost on this journey, but there is something very Zen about removing dust spots from film scans, one little square inch at a time. I really want to shoot more film, but finding time is always an issue. This horrible winter is finally starting to warm up, but there is still a bite in the air. I want to work with more people, but everyone is either afraid, expensive, or busy.

We are busy creatures, but what are we doing? I just keep doing what I have always been doing. Things get bad; get better; keep going. "Throw your dreams into space like a kite..." I have one shoot lined up with a beautiful soul in a couple months, but unless the Universe opens up a little, I won't get much accomplished this year. Maybe I need to write. Maybe. Maybe. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment