Saturday, December 3, 2016

Here's Hoping

 This is how I feel right now.

I was going to post a little something last night, after I got home from closing my restaurant for the first time in about a year.  I'm glad I didn't.  Posts after midnight never leave a good taste.  I'm not going to pretend like I want to get off work at midnight, especially on days where I start at the brewery at 6 or 7am, but I am doing what I need to do, and while I might not always be a ray of sunshine, shit will get done, and each day will be beautiful.  This should actually free up my weekdays a little to get something accomplished, but that will take some getting used to.

I mentioned that last Sunday was my last Sunday off; turns out it's tomorrow, so something might still happen on my last official Sunday off.  I actually asked for my first Sunday working off, if that makes any sense, to go shoot a little something in SD, which would make my first Sunday actually working the 18th... the day we are celebrating my not so tyrannical toddler's birthday, which is actually on the 17th, also my father's birthday, and Beethoven's unofficial birthday, whose 3rd symphony I named my second daughter after.

My head hurts.

Tomorrow, though.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment