Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The Other Side of Patriarchy

 I am incapable of asking for help in a world that demands I be strong enough to be fine without it. This year has been so hard for so many, and I could easily list out all the reasons why it has destroyed every little bit of my soul, but I would rather acknowledge that maybe it wasn't a soul worth saving?



It's ok to not be strong enough. It's ok to need help. Who cares what the world says when you are a living, breathing part of something infinitely larger? If the Universe wasn't there to help you solve your problems, then she wouldn't have given them to you. Everything you need to know is right in front of you. Don't waste your life away searching for something that you already have.


Happy New Year. May you all use your powers for the good that we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment