Saturday, November 25, 2017

Overlapping

 "If to its own content, there is no need of reasoning, which could not itself perform the act of creation; creation is the operation of that phase of the Soul which contains Ideal-Principles; for that is its stronger puissance, its creative part.
     It creates, then, on the model of Ideas; for, what it has received from the Intellectual-Principle it must pass on in turn."

~ Plotinus, Second Ennead III, 17


"For as long as divine Mind and Soul exist, the divine Thought-Forms will pour forth into that phase of the Soul: as long as there is a sun, all that streams from it will be some form of light."  ~ 18

I was recently accused of writing like a professor.  I write how I need to, and I relay what I feel is important, in relation to what I am figuring out and going through.  As long as there is sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment