Monday, April 10, 2017

lAvaNyamaya

 I suddenly feel the need to clarify what's going on here, since there could be a little confusion between the name of this blog, which also happens to be the pseudonym of this muse I've found.  Maybe I've explained this as some point, but I don't remember, and I currently don't have the time and energy to search for it.  idiedatbirth was my brand, and about six years of my life thoroughly documented, and remains my brand and ongoing project, but I created this as a division between the old creative life and this new one, because my personal focus and journey changed completely in 2015.
 I was primarily shooting this soul because of access, but at some point she decided to pursue this on a bigger level.  While brainstorming for a pseudonym, I passively suggested Lavanya Maya because that was the project I had started, but wasn't really doing much with.  She ran with it.  So now the title of my current blog is the name of the model who is the mother of my children, which is fine, but this is still all my work and writing.  The title is her name, so you would think that the blog should be hers, which it is, but not directly.
Does any of that make sense?  She has her own blogs.


Mine. lol


Having more day off is incredibly refreshing because I have more time to explore this beautiful world that exists in my head, but I am already starting to feel like I am failing as a supporter.


Everything will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment