Thursday, April 11, 2019

Variations

... on a side boob. I went into this thinking 'variations on a spine', but I had to come to terms with the fact that the exposure is clearly focused on a different part of the anatomy, so... I'm going with a side boob study. I think I've done a pretty good job of not focusing on body parts in my work, but I have always wanted to get closer and try some body scapes. I have an ethical aversion to getting too close with my camera, though. I accidentally brushed Willa's nipple when I was shooting the caterpillar on her stomach last year and just about pissed myself.
I guess I'm kind of a Huey the Bear when it comes to shooting. I've just got too much going on in my little brain to be focused on what body parts I'm capturing by accident, so I keep my distance to avoid any accidental contact whatsoever. lol. I am perpetually disappointed in myself when I upload photos and there are accidental bits, which renders the photo unusable for me. Sienna is another one I had to sadly turn down this year, but I am working on creating a platform to sell prints, so that I can afford to work with more models, but that would make this a business, and I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment