Wednesday, March 29, 2017

In Bloom

 Days off have become a luxury for me.  I don't really need to work as much as I do, but I am desperate to help out as much as I can, and, more importantly, ensure that my family can eat.
 The desert is in bloom.  I've never really gone out and captured that.  Because of some unfortunate circumstances, I had the opportunity to head out into the desert wilderness by myself yesterday.
My camera mirror has been fixed, for free, surreally, which I don't really know how to respond to.  On this rare day off, I really wanted to go shoot something significant, but needed to test things out a bit, and was dealing with some shit, so I just went out and wandered.  The fix seems to be working fine.
 My life can be summed up in these photos.  You don't have to look that hard.  This is all just boring shit.
 I reached a crossroad yesterday.  The turmoil and the fighting came to a head.  Something snapped in my brain.  I am completely done with this shit.  I can't talk about it because I don't want to piss anyone off, which is petty and stupid.
 Lavanyama... consisting entirely of beauty.
I feel like all of this is a waste.

I looked at my clock out receipt today and I only had 13 hours on a day where I normally have 16, and I felt like I was failing somehow.

Something is wrong here.

Enjoy the boring photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment